Oh this is my stop.
So much of it is not cute, LEAST of all his refusal to part with his goatee.
Very LGBT. Totally.
I’m a good guesser
Other musicians who’ve gained my mother’s seal of approval through the years:
• Rihanna: “Andrew, there’s a girl named Rihanna on the Today Show. Have you SEEN Rihanna? She’s very pretty.”
• Billy Corgan: “He was on The Early Show. Very unique. Very unique sound.” (Morning Talk show performances were the main source of pop culture exposure in our house.)
• Lady Antebellum: “I wish they didn’t say ‘I’m a little drunk’ in that song.”
• Destiny’s Child: “Nice Christian Girls.”
• Missy Elliot (But ONLY the edited version of “Get Ur Freak On” that I had on my Totally Hits 2003 CD.)
Love you, mom.
WOMAN FEELS OK ABOUT BODY
KIM K’S MET GALA DRESS AS ULTIMATE PUNK ACT (“What is a faux hawk?”)
KIM K’S MET GALA DRESS AS FUCK YOU TO PAPZ CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT HER BODY (“I would wear a hood and mask to dinner if it were feasible.”)
KIM K’S MET GALA DRESS AS ACT OF RADICAL BODY POSITIVITY (“What do you mean ‘How will I lose my baby weight?’ No more questions.”)
You look nice, bbs
Congrats to Fergie for landing the cover of the free magazine at Walgreen’s!!!